Preston Academy of English will provide-
- High standards of learning and teaching. Our courses will always remain relevant and responsive to student needs, and our teachers will be carefully selected for their ability and expertise. Comprehensive and relevant course information and course books will be provided.
- Flexible and relevant courses. We incorporate the views of students, teaching staff, employers and academic managers when structuring our courses and curriculum. We review our courses regularly and can deliver courses in different ways to meet the needs of all our students.
- Accurate and up-to-date information about learning, teaching and assessment of chosen programmes of study.
- A welcoming, supportive and inclusive environment. Regardless of who students are and where they are from, all students are welcome at Preston Academy of English. We provide a safe environment where every student can expect to be treated equally, with fairness and respect.
- Independent advice, information and support on academic and welfare issues. We have a dedicated Academic Manager and Welfare Manager ready to support students with any aspect of studying with us, or living in the United Kingdom. This service is free, independent and confidential.
- Effective customer service. Our staff will respond to queries, suggestions or complaints quickly, effectively and fairly. We will make it as easy as possible to interact with us.
- Access to effective feedback mechanisms, so students can get practically involved in the management and development of their study programme. We accept and respond to feedback to help us improve our service.
- Including British Values within all components of the academy. At Preston Academy of English, students learn all about the British Values, such as democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect for and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs and for those without faith. Students see these British values demonstrated in all teachers and members of staff, and all students should encompass these core values that are so important to British society.