What PAE is doing to reduce the risk of catching coronavirus
- Deep clean has been carried out throughtout the building.
- Daily cleaning of desks and common areas.
- Doors are left open to reduce common touch points through the building.
- By limiting the number of students that are in a class and creating a bubble of the students and teacher and reducing the contact this bubble has with other groups.
- Each classroom has a cleaning desk supplied with hand sanitizer to clean your hands.
- Classrooms have be arrange to keep students at least 1 meter apart.
What to Bring
– We recommend that that you have a supply of masks with you, As you will need them for travel on public transport and visiting shops.
– We also recommend you carry a bottle of hand sanitizer with you for when your not near a cleaning station.