Maximum 10 in a class
Evening Class is suitable for students who want to improve their skills of reading, writing, listenng and speaking.
The course is conducted in a very relaxed atmosphere allowing students to express themselves in a fun and friendly environment. The objective is to increase the accuracy, fluency and confidence. Role play, listening exercises, speaking exercises, vocabulary, phrases and task based learning techniques are used to encourage students to build accuracy and fluency and build confidence .
What is included in your course fees ?
- Oxford Placement Test
- Course materials
- Free university entrance advice
- Free student support services
- Oxford placement test and individual learning plan
- Welcome pack and welcome meeting
- Certificate of attendance – you must achieve minimum 80% attendance
|2 hours a week||18:00 – 20:00|
|4 hours a week||18:00 – 20:00||18:00 – 20:00|
|6 hours a week||18:00 – 20:00||18:00 – 20:00||18:00 – 20:00|
|8 hours a week||18:00 – 20:00||18:00 – 20:00||18:00 – 20:00||18:00 – 20:00|