About Preston Academy of English
Preston Academy of English is an English school which provides general English language courses and Cambridge IELTS courses for adults 18 years and above.
We offer a large number of courses to suit a wide variety of requirements, welcoming students from all over the world to this multicultural city. This includes a range of levels in general English and specialised courses with individual attention given to each student, catering for all needs.
5 Reasons why you should learn English at Preston Academy of English
- Join hundreds of past students who have created an academic future by attending Preston Academy of English increases your chances of getting a good job in a multinational company within your home country or of finding work abroad.
Learn English at Preston Academy of English, make friends and learn about other cultures with students from all over the world.
English is very useful – it gives you a lot of satisfaction. Making progress feels great. You will enjoy learning English, if you remember that every hour you spend gets you closer to perfection.
Learning English is fun! Your experience will make you grow as a person as well as learning the British values, habits and way of life.
Frequently asked questions.
- Where is Preston and Preston Academy of English? Click here.
- Can you provide a visa support letter? Yes, when you have paid the initial deposit of full course fees, we will send you a visa support letter and instructions.
- What is the minimum age to start on a course? 18 years old
- What is the process to start one of your courses? Complete the application form here.
- When can I start a course? Courses can be started on any Monday. If Monday is a national holiday, Tuesday is the start day. For national holidays, please click on this link.
- What will I learn on a general English course? Students will work on all four main language skills of reading, writing, listening and speaking along with grammar, pronunciation and vocabulary.
- How many hours do I need for one level? Students usually need 120 hours per level if they attend 20 hours a week.
- Can I book a course for two weeks? Minimum course booking is 4 weeks.
- How many levels do you teach? Beginner to upper intermediate
- Who will be my teacher? Our teachers are qualified up to British Council criteria.
- Can I pay every week? Once you have paid the deposit, you can pay weekly or monthly.
- Are exam fees included in the course fees? No, exam fees are separate to the course fees. PAE will help you to book the exam as a free service.
- How can I make the payment? Online using a credit or debit card, bank transfer or cash at the Academy.
- What kind of accommodation can you provide? Self-catering student accommodation. For more information, please click here.
- Can I book accommodation without a course? We do not provide an accommodation booking service without a course.
- Do you have extra activities in the Academy? Yes, please see our social activities examples here.
- If I need more information who can I talk to? You can contact us by using the contact us form here. By Whatsapp By phone.
- Do you have courses at the weekend? Not at the moment.
Preston Academy Of English Policies
Preston Academy of English follows strict policies in order to ensure that students have the most productive and pleasant time possible in English. We have a personalized approach to every student and ensure that all students are treated fairly and equally. For more information on our policies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.