General English Standard 15 hours course is a popular course among students who wish to combine morning classes with free time or with exam preparation courses such as the Cambridge IELTS preparation in the afternoon.
The course is taught by using a course book as well as tailored materials to allow language learning to take place. The course covers all four main language skills of reading, writing, listening and speaking along with grammar, pronunciation and vocabulary.
Students staying for four weeks or longer are provided with tutorials and progress tests to chart their progress and ensure they are happy inside as well as outside the classroom.
What is included in your course fees?
- Classroom materials
- PAE Online access support
- Course book with online / CD Rom practice
- Free social programme activities
- Free university entrance advice
- Free student support services
- Oxford placement test and individual learning plan
- Welcome pack and welcome meeting
- Certificate of attendance – you must achieve minimum 80% attendance
Course title: General English Standard 15
Study hours: 15 per week
Timetable: 9:00 – 12:15 (Monday – Friday)
Enrolment booking fee: FREE
Course book fee: £30
PAE Online Access: £30
Start date: Any Monday (When a Monday is a bank holiday, Tuesday is the start day). For academy closing dates, please click here.
Age requirement: 18+
Class size maximum: 10
Average class size:8
A1 CEFR (Beginner)
A2 CEFR (Elementary)
B1 CEFR (Pre-Intermediate)
B1-B2 CEFR (Intermediate)
B2 CEFR (Upper Intermediate)
C1 CEFR (Advanced)