At Preston Academy of English, our courses help you to develop your reading, writing, listening and speaking skills.
These courses are important if you want to improve your English language level for social language, employment or education.
Our teachers, with support from our Academic Manager work hard to make sure you get the maximum from your course. Our support includes the following:
- Supplementary classroom materials
- Free University entrance advice
- Free student academic support
- Oxford placement test to make sure you are in the right level
- Meeting and individual learning plan interview with the Academic Manager
- Certificate of Attendance – you must achieve minimum 80% attendance
Please choose from the following courses:
- General English 6 hours a week
- General English 9 hours a week
- General English 12 hours a week
- General English 15 hours a week
- General English 21 hours a week