Our 21 hours General English course is an intensive course for students who wish to make a rapid progress or students who are unable to book longer courses due to time constraints.
This course focuses on the four main skills of reading, writing, listening and speaking integrated with grammar, pronunciation and vocabulary.
Students staying for four weeks or longer will be given tutorials and progress tests to chart their progress and ensure they are happy inside as well as outside the classroom.
What is included in your course fees?
- Classroom materials and course book
- Course book with online / CD Rom practice
- Free university entrance advice
- Free student support services
- Oxford placement test and interview
- Free social programme activities
- Welcome Pack and welcome meeting
- Certificate of attendance – you must achieve minimum 80% attendance
Course title: General English Intensive 21 Hours per week
Study hours: 21 per week
Timetable: Monday – Thursday 9:00 – 14:30, Friday 9:00 – 12.15
Course prices: Click here
Enrolment booking fee: FREE
Course book fee: £30
PAE Online Access: £30
Start date: Any Monday (When a Monday is a bank holiday, Tuesday is the start day). For academy closing dates, please click here.
Age requirement: 18+
Class size maximum: 16
Average class size: 6-8
A1 CEFR (Beginner)
A2 CEFR (Elementary)
B1 CEFR (Pre-Intermediate)
B1-B2 CEFR (Intermediate)
B2 CEFR (Upper Intermediate)
C1 CEFR (Advanced)