This course focuses on the four main skills of reading, writing, listening and speaking integrated with grammar, pronunciation and vocabulary.
Students staying for four weeks or longer will be given tutorials and progress tests to chart their progress and ensure they are happy inside as well as outside the classroom.
What is included in your course fees?
- Classroom materials and course book
- Minimum one hour of computer aided language learning lab every week
- Free university entrance advice
- Free student support services
- Oxford placement test and interview
- Free social programme activities
- Welcome Pack and welcome meeting
- Certificate of attendance – you must achieve minimum 80% attendance
General English can also be combined with a part time IELTS preparation or Part Time FCE Preparation to gain more benefit of your time at Preston Academy of English.
Click here for the latest special offers!
|Number of weeks||1 to 4 Weeks||5 to 10 Weeks||11 to 19 Weeks||20+ Weeks|
|Price per Week||£280||£270||£260||£250|
|Hours per week||20||BOOK NOW|
|Timetable?||Monday to Thursday 9.00- 16.00
Friday 9.00 – 12.40
|Start date||Any Monday(When a Monday is a bank holiday, Tuesday is the start day)|
|Minimum Booking||Minimum 2 weeks|
|Levels||A1 CEFR (Beginner)
A2 CEFR (Elementary)
B1 CEFR (Pre-Intermediate)
B1-B2 CEFR (Intermediate)
B2 CEFR (Upper Intermediate)
C1 CEFR (Advanced)
|Maximum class size||10|
|Average class size||2-7|