MAXIMUM 10 STUDENTS IN A CLASS
General English 6 hours course is a part time course for students who wish to combine morning English classes with free time or who may have other commitments.
Students will be using a course book and will work on all four main language skills of reading, writing, listening and speaking along with grammar, pronunciation and vocabulary.
Students staying for eight weeks or longer are provided with tutorials and progress tests to chart their progress and ensure they are happy inside as well as outside the classroom.
What is included in your course fees?
- Classroom materials and course book
- Free university entrance advice
- Free student support services
- Oxford placement test and individual learning plan
- Welcome pack and welcome meeting
- Certificate of attendance – you must achieve minimum 80% attendance
|Price per Week||£50|
|Hours per week||6||BOOK NOW|
|Timetable?||Any 2 days Monday to Friday 9.00- 12.40|
|Start date||Any Monday(When a Monday is a bank holiday, Tuesday is the start day)|
|Minimum Booking||2 weeks|
|Levels||A1 CEFR (Beginner)
A2 CEFR (Elementary)
B1 CEFR (Pre-Intermediate)
B1-B2 CEFR (Intermediate)
B2 CEFR (Upper Intermediate)
C1 CEFR (Advanced)
|Maximum class size||10|
|Average class size||2-7|